Troutfest Texas 2018!!
February 16 – 18, 2018
GRTU’s Troutfest Texas is the largest event of its kind in Texas and brings out a crowd of over 3,000 people interested in fly fishing and preserving and protecting cold water fisheries.
The event is hosted by the Guadalupe River Chapter of Trout Unlimited, the largest TU chapter in the country with over 5,500 members. The three-day event will include:
Banquet – Tickets and tables sell out quickly. Buy Now!
- Keynote speaker: Chris Wood, CEO, Trout Unlimited
- Online Silent and Live Auction with Digital Bidding
- Live Auction
- Door Prizes
- Great Food and Local Craft Beer
- Fly Casting Lessons
- Presentations from guides, outfitters, gear manufactures and experts from around the world
- Women focused events
- Kids Events: casting pond, archery and airguns
- Booths: guides, fly shops, artists, outfitters, gear manufacturers, rod builders
- On water watercraft demos
- Featuring The Fly Fishing Film Tour and Raffles
Troutfest Texas receives strong statewide marketing and promotional support and offers sponsorship, donation and exhibit opportunities. GRTU’s Troutfest TX 2018 sponsorship, exhibitor, and donor opportunities are going fast. Click here for more information.
The Troutfest Texas 2018 Committee is thrilled to announce our impressive array of fly fishing experts from all over the country already committed to TFT 2018. They are:
– Chris Wood, CEO Trout Unlimited
Celebrity Guests / Presenters:
– Flip Pallot, Legendary Fly Fishing Guide
– Daniel Galhardo, Founder of Tenkara USA
– Chris Johnson, Living Waters Fly Fishing
– Jen Ripple, Editor-In-Chief, Dun Magazine
– Duane Redford, Author “Fly Fisher’s Playbook”
– Noah Parker, Land of Enchantment Guides
(Note about lodging – RV spaces are getting very low on the river for the weekend of Troutfest. Please get a spot now or you may have a hard (impossible) time getting one later. Click the link above for lodging/RV information.) For information on staying at the venue please visit http://www.lazylandl.com/lazylnl-fishing.html
To keep updated please visit our facebook page HERE!