Trout Unlimited (TU) National Membership
We recommend while signing up online for the Lease Access Program (LAP) you join TU National (GRTU is Chapter 066 of TU National) or renew your TU National membership during the online LAP sign-up process (highly recommended). Credit cards are accepted.
If you are not interested in signing up for the LAP and only want to be a TU/GRTU member, you may go to www.tu.org. All National TU members who reside in Texas, are automatically assigned to GRTU. The current National TU membership fee is on the application form. If the LAP program is in season and available below, you may alternatively sign up for TU/GRTU on this website when it is available (typically around 1 Oct – 15 Jan each year). If it’s outside of that season and there is no link below for membership, then use the first option of going to www.tu.org.
GRTU Lease Access Program
Membership enrollment is now open! If you’re using the same browser you used last year, I’d recommend you clear your browser history and ensure that at the end of the agreements that you are directed to the 2017/2018 application. If you reach the end and are directed to the 2016/2017 application, then your browser history/cookies are not clear.
Processing of applications are expected to begin the week of 23 Oct 17. Please allow 2 weeks after this processing to go in effect before expecting access to the “Lease Members” area of the forum before contacting the forum administrator. Also, please allow sufficient time after processing begins to receive the package with your map, badge etc.
NOTE: The e-mail address used for the lease signup must match the e-mail address that is used for the GRTU Forum User ID information. This way, the system knows which User ID to add to the restricted area of the Forum. If you don’t have an existing Forum User ID, the system will generate one for you.
Instructions: Click on the link above. Go through each slide and read carefully as there have been changes from the previous year. To advance to the next slide, click “Next” at the bottom right of the page. After the slides are finished, there are 15 agreement statements. You must read and click “I Agree” for each statement. After the 15th statement is agreed to, then you will be directed to the sign up form.
Online application instructions
- If renewing your TU national membership, have your Trout Unlimited Member ID # available or call TU National Customer Service Team at 1-800-834-2419 to obtain your member number (Member ID# is also located on your Trout magazine mailing label).
- In order to join the Lease program, your TU membership must be valid until October 31 of the following year.
- We encourage you to join/renew your TU membership through our website.
- Fill out form, when done, click “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of page.
- If any errors occur, press the back button on the browser and correct errors, then press “SUBMIT” button again.
- Using your browser’s print button, print the completed application for your record.
We accept Visa/MasterCard/Discovery/American Express and ACH. All check payments should be mailed to the GRTU Treasurer. Address is on the completed application.
• Refund Policy: All sales are final on all goods, services, and donations.
(If you encounter any problems completing an application contact webmaster)
Change of Address for Current Members
Current members can update their e-mail address, US mailing address, phone numbers and other membership information by calling TU Customer Service Team at 1-800-834-2419 or logging onto the TU national site TU Member Login.
To make direct donations to any GRTU fund Click here to donate.