Trout Unlimited (TU) National Membership
We recommend while signing up online for the Lease Access Program (LAP) you join TU National (GRTU is Chapter 066 of TU National) or renew your TU National membership during the online LAP sign-up process (highly recommended). Credit cards are accepted.
If you are not interested in signing up for the LAP and only want to be a TU/GRTU member, you may go to www.tu.org. All National TU members who reside in Texas, are automatically assigned to GRTU. The current National TU membership fee is on the application form. If the LAP program is in season and available below, you may alternatively sign up for TU/GRTU on this website when it is available (typically around 1 Oct – 15 Jan each year). If it’s outside of that season and there is no link below for membership, then use the first option of going to www.tu.org.
GRTU Lease Access Program
Online LAP sign up is now closed for the 2016-2017 season. As of 1/18/2017, there are still badges available for in-person sign up at the following locations: Sportsman’s Finest (Austin area) and Living Waters Fly Fishing (Round Rock/North Austin). For the 2017-2018 season, please check back around 1 Oct 17.
Online application instructions
- If renewing your TU national membership, have your Trout Unlimited Member ID # available or call TU National Customer Service Team at 1-800-834-2419 to obtain your member number (Member ID# is also located on your Trout magazine mailing label).
- In order to join the Lease program, your TU membership must be valid until October 31 of the following year.
- We encourage you to join/renew your TU membership through our website.
- Fill out form, when done, click “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of page.
- If any errors occur, press the back button on the browser and correct errors, then press “SUBMIT” button again.
- Using your browser’s print button, print the completed application for your record.
We accept Visa/MasterCard/Discovery/American Express and ACH. All check payments should be mailed to the GRTU Treasurer. Address is on the completed application.
• Refund Policy: All sales are final on all goods, services, and donations.
(If you encounter any problems completing an application contact webmaster)
Change of Address for Current Members
Current members can update their e-mail address, US mailing address, phone numbers and other membership information by calling TU Customer Service Team at 1-800-834-2419 or logging onto the TU national site TU Member Login.
To make direct donations to any GRTU fund Click here to donate.