GRTU’s Troutfest TX 2018 sponsorship, exhibitor, and donor opportunities are going fast. So if your business or organization would benefit by engaging with thousands of enthusiastic fly fishers and conservationists and you would like your investment to support charitable organizations, register here now.
GRTU’s Troutfest Texas has a strong history, is the largest event of its kind in Texas and it is hosted right on the beautiful Guadalupe River. Here’s a few more reasons to sponsor, exhibit or donate to Troutfest TX 2108:
- GRTU is the largest Trout Unlimited chapter in the country with over 5,500 members and last year Troutfest TX grew to over 3,000 attendees
- This year’s speakers and presenters include Flip Pallot, Chris Wood – CEO of Trout Unlimited, Daniel Galhardo – Founder of Tenkara USA, Jen Ripple of Dun Magazine, Duane Redford of Minturn Anglers, Chris Johnson of Living Waters Fly Fishing and Noah Parker of Land of Enchantment Guides
- You will be joining some of biggest brands in fly fishing, local fly fishing favorites and artists and guides from around the world already registered for Troutfest TX 2018, including: Costa Del Mar, Sportsman’s Finest, Yeti, Nissan of New Braunfels, Tenkara USA, Stonefly Artworks, Red Rivers Angler and Sport, Orvis, Zach Neville Outfitters, Land of Enchantment Guides, Fishpond, Nathan Brown Art, Fly Fishing the Run and more…
- Strong event marketing support can get your company or organization tens of thousands of impressions beyond the event
- Unlike for profit shows, proceeds from Troutfest TX 2018 provide significant financial support to charitable causes, like the GRTU Tomorrow Fund, Casting for Recovery and many, many more