Guadalupe River Clean Up – July 8th, 2017
Preserving and protecting our river starts with keeping it clean. Come join us for a family friendly river clean up event on July 8th as we work together to keep our river clean. For questions, please email event coordinator, Mark Dillow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:00 – Sign-In at Rio Raft
- 9:30 – Safety Briefing – Location Assignment – Head Out with Your Clean Up Team
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Arrive back at Rio with Filled Trash Bags
- 11:30 – 12:30 – Cookout Provided by GRTU
- 12:30 – Done! Enjoy the rest of the day on the river.
What to Bring:
- Please wear GRTU logo t-shirts, hats, etc. (If you have them.)
- Water Shoes or Wading Boots
- Wading Staff (If desired)
- Waterproof Camera (If desired)
- Your awesome enthusiasm!
Click for directions to Rio Raft – 14130 River Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78132
All Volunteers Entered to Win!
All volunteers at the clean up event will be entered to win one of five fish themed bracelets generously donated by Sightline Provisions. Thanks to Sightline for their support of GRTU and this event.