Lease Access Program, 2018 – 2019 Season
Overall the new Lease Access Program has been a tremendous success. Out of the 800 memberships mailed, we have had only eight that did not make it to their destination. We are down to our last few passes for the 2018-2019 season. Don’t miss out! A link to signup is below.
To recap, the changes that have been made to the Lease Access Program have not only helped us increase satisfaction with the LAP, but have also reduced the infractions to the LAP guidelines that can jeopardize our leases.
New to the 2018 – 2019 Lease Access Program:
- New Membership Signup Process
- 850 Memberships (Raised from 700)
- 3 Minute Orientation Video
- 5 Question Quiz
- $165 LAP Cost to include GRTU processing and shipping fees
- If you are already a TU Member – Have Your ID Number Ready
- Access to the Members Website
- Private Forum Access
- Digital Map with Lease Information & Clickable Google Map Links
- Printable Map
- Printable Guest and Youth Pass
- Low Profile New Membership Badge
- Removal of Spouse Pass
We have made an effort on all fronts to notify everyone across our network that the LAP is open for enrollment. Be sure and add our email@example.com to your contact list to not miss out on GRTU related communication. Also follow us on Instagram @Guadalupe_river_tu and Facebook @Guadalupe river trout unlimited.
I would personally like to thank all of our LAP members for their support of the chapter and the fishery. We are a completely voluntary organization, operating by the sheer passion that drives us all. Please remember to be good ambassadors of GRTU while on the river and share your love for the river whenever / wherever you can!
Have a great season!
Dustin Scott, VP of Membership