New lease access users welcome and directions

Questions about accessing the GRTU message board, suggestions for improvement.

Moderators: LabRat, dlcole

gstrand

New lease access users welcome and directions

Post by gstrand » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:39 am

One of the privileges of joining the Lease Access program is participating in the GRTU message board’s Lease Member’s Forum, a private discussion group for Lease Members only. There you will find information on the latest fishing reports, and other useful items such as stockings, fishing techniques, announcements, etc.

If you have never registered to join the GRTU Message Board, you will receive a “registration email.â€

Harry Newton

Post by Harry Newton » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:24 am

I just registered, and I am also a lease access member, but I am unable to enter that forum. What is the next step to accessing the lease access member forum? Thank you

mickmcco
Site Admin

Post by mickmcco » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Once your membership application, payment, and lease class are completed, your name will go to the webmaster, who will authorize your access to the board and notify you by e-mail. Our webmaster was in Florida over the weekend attending a funeral, so it may take a few days for him to get to it.
Mickfly
Fish Friendly - Life's too short not to enjoy every minute on the river.

TopCat_Fishing

Re: New lease access users welcome and directions

Post by TopCat_Fishing » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

Hello everyone, my name is Ray Austin and I write the fishing column for the Herald-Zeitung. I would enjoy hearing and including any information that you would want to pass on in the column or in the fishing reports, I am hoping to include a fishing report on the Guadalupe with a little help and feedback from your group. However you think I can help this group out please email me at Ray@TopCatFishing.net.

Thanks for all the great work you do as a group.

Ray Austin

j.maley

Post by j.maley » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 pm

How do we get information about the lease class/ Is that where we receive our permits, etc? I have registered, payed the fees, and registered for the message board but also do not have access to the lease holder forum. Thanks for any help you can provide! Look forward to getting on the water.

Jimbo Roberts

Post by Jimbo Roberts » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 pm

If you signed up online and payed your dues, it should take about 5-7 business days to get your packet in the mail any longer contact your area rep. If you are having problems signing on to the Lease Access Forum, contact your area rep, or Trey Nobles.