2018-19 LAP Registration Now OPEN

Trout Fishing Anywhere

Moderators: dlcole, LabRat

Jimbo Roberts

2018-19 LAP Registration Now OPEN

Post by Jimbo Roberts » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The long awaited time has arrived. Our 2018-19 LAP Registration is now open.
Start on our home page, click on membership (at the bottom), scroll down to "Click Here to Signup".
There is also an e-mail from Dustin Scott, GRTU's new V P of Membership with a link at the end to go to the signup.
The orientation process has changed, there is now a short multiple choice test which you must get 100% right to proceed.
Also we condensed some of the pay categories, the donation to our GRTU chapter which used to be required is now included in the LAP cost.
The guest passes are now something you print at the end of the process, print the number you purchase for future use.
You can also print the LAP site map after you've completed the check out process.
And you can still donate additional amounts to our other chapters efforts.

Things are shaping up to be one of the best seasons in many years. Our Trout have been ordered and initial stocking dates set. I will have announcements as those dates approach. Our Rainbows (12,000lbs) will again be the size and number you have come to expect; 75% 14-16", and 25% > 18". Our Browns (2000lbs) will be much like last year 14-16".

Currently we have 15 LAP sites. I am finalizing a deal on a new access site that is year round. I am still trying to convince Gypsy River to remain in the LAP, but as of right now they are not. I also have been having a discussion with another site. As soon as I am able, I will make annoucements on the Lease Forum and with e-mail blasts as these deals are finalized. Stay tuned, we are working to improve access all the time.

The lake has been rising all since September we are about 2 feet below pool right now. NOAA is predicting El Nino conditions to continue in the Pacific through winter. Maybe,... just maybe,... we will be at or above pool May 15th and we will get cold sustaining flows this summer. And let me tell you, if we get cold sustaining summer flows, it is something you want to set some time aside to fish. It can be EPIC !!!

Jimbo Roberts
GRTU V P of Fisheries

AustinPynes

Re: 2018-19 LAP Registration Now OPEN

Post by AustinPynes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Doesn't accept my life member number but after watching the video a couple more times and resubmitting 8 times it works like a charm.
Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector #23222| General Contractor
Roman Catholic Deacon
Pilot
Flyfisherman

Jimbo Roberts

Post by Jimbo Roberts » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:58 pm

During the testing it happened to me several times.
I think it was my third try and it worked. We talked about it and thought it was fixed.
Like I say it's beyond me, that's for Dustin and the I.T. guys to figure out.

Jimbo

pgath

Post by pgath » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:45 am

it keeps timing out on me when i try to submit the quiz answers, not sure what to do.

pgath

Post by pgath » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:50 am

looks like if you keep refreshing over and over again it will work. took about 15 minutes though

tgillentine

Post by tgillentine » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:38 pm

The system will not accept my membership. It tells me to call TU. I have called them and verified all of my information. I have taken the test 4 times now due to the membership thing. Not sure what to do at this point.

Jimbo Roberts

Post by Jimbo Roberts » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:48 pm

tgillentine wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:38 pm
The system will not accept my membership. It tells me to call TU. I have called them and verified all of my information. I have taken the test 4 times now due to the membership thing. Not sure what to do at this point.
Contact Dustin Scott, V P of Membership. He may be able to help you.
Jimbo