Fun with fur and feathers
Moderators: LabRat, dlcole
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:52 pm
- Location: Austin
Lovely flies. Lots of fish are going to have a tingly sensation in their jaws this year.
BTW, the PT tied the way Frank Sawyer tied it is my favorite small nymph (size 18 or so).
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:56 pm
I may try to tie one like that Alex.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 am
- Location: San Antonio
Very nice work Russell! Thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 am
- Location: Fischer, TX. 78623
I have been waiting for you to post new fly pics.
As always, beautiful.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 pm
GRTU Information Technology Chairman/Webmaster
TU Life Member