Alan Kulcak Offers Tying Tips for Newsletter & Website

Fun with fur and feathers

Moderators: LabRat, dlcole

mickmcco
Site Admin

Alan Kulcak Offers Tying Tips for Newsletter & Website

Post by mickmcco » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:25 am

Just wanted to let all our regulars know that we've asked Alan Kulcak, the man who has already offered us so many good tips for fly tying, to author a regular column in our chapter newsletter on fly tying and to continue his "Daily Tying Tips" here on the chapter's website forums. Alan has graciously and enthusiastically accepted our request, so you'll continue to see even more great ideas in the future.

I'm sure that Alan will also be asking you all to chime in with your own ideas, so keep those comments coming in.

Thanks, Alan, for your initiative and for all the useful information you have and will provide our readers. We appreciate your important contribution to educating us all about how to be better tyers and fishers.
Mickfly
Fish Friendly - Life's too short not to enjoy every minute on the river.

LabRat

Post by LabRat » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:25 pm

Great idea, I am looking forward to it!
Mark Dillow

AlanKulcak

Post by AlanKulcak » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:11 pm

I am looking forward to sharing my ideas in the up coming newsletters!! I enjoy helping others to strive and become a better, more creative fly tier. By sharing our ideas we can improve our results and push the art of fly tying to the next level. I would also like to encourage others to post their tips and ideas. The more information out there being shared the better we will all become.

Have a Happy New Year, and make your new years resolution to tie every day! :D